- algebraic geometry: moduli spaces of coherent sheaves
- computer algebra: automatization of computations in algebraic geometry
- commutative algebra: polynomials and rational functions
- Lie algebras: Lie algebras of derivations
The latest ones
- "Modification of Simpson moduli spaces of 1-dimensional sheaves
by vector bundles, an experimental example", PhD thesis in Mathematics, Technische Universität
Kaiserslautern, Germany, 2009.
- "Centralizers of derivations and closed rational functions in two
variables", Candidate of physical and mathematical sciences thesis in mathematics in speciality 01.01.06 (algebra and
number theory), National Taras Shevchenko
University of Kyiv, Ukraine, 2008. (in Ukrainian)
- "Vector bundles on
elliptic curves and factors of automorphy", Diplomarbeit, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Germany, August 2005.
Math for fun